THIS IS A BRAND NEW MODEL FOR 2016! COMPLETELY NEW SYSTEM WITH A SMALLER ALARM BRAIN WITH INTERNAL RELAYS! COMPLETELY NEW REMOTE DESIGN!
Avital’s top-of-the-line security and remote start system will start your car with the push of a button from up to 1,500 feet away – and confirm it has started on the large LCD screen of the 2-way remote. Security works the same way: when you arm or disarm your system, you will receive confirmation on the 2-way remote, and if your siren sounds the remote will beep or vibrate to let you know, from up to 1,500 feet away. System comes with one 2-way and one 4-button 1-way remote.
- New! Virtual TachTM eliminates the need for a tach wire in most installations
- New! D2D serial data port for Xpresskits
- 2-Way LCD 4-button remote is backlit, has tone and vibe modes, Zone ID
- Command confirmations and event notifications via the LCD remote control
- Temp Check and clock time via the LCD remote control
- One-Way functions with the 4-button companion remote (included)
- All the security features you expect – Zone-2 Impact sensor, Fault-proof starter interrupt, Nuisance Prevention, Warn-Away, Revenger siren, and more!
- Fault-proof starter interrupt
Keep your car where you parked it with this layer of protection against “hot-wiring” by car thieves.
- Zone-2 impact sensor
Detects blows or impacts to your vehicle with this 2-stage sensor that can react either with chirps or the full wrath of the siren.
- XR Plus
Directed Electronics recently made a significant performance upgrade to the RF receiver section of many of our award-winning security and remote start systems. The new XR+ Extreme Range superheterodyne receiver has an improved sensitivity specification of between 3 dB and 6 dB, which equates to a measurable range increase on the order of 15 percent. It also offers improved image rejection for certain types of RF interference, resulting in improved reliability.
- Nuisance Prevention® Circuitry (NPC®)
Neighborhood-friendly anti-false alarm technology
- Virtual Tach
A dedicated A-to-D converter samples your vehicle’s voltage hundreds of times each second, eliminating the need for a tachometer wire connection.
- D2D serial data port
Quickly connects your Avital system to other interface devices via D2D cables.
- XCR onboard relays
Extreme capacity remote start relays are built-in to Avital remote start systems
Does not cover water damage or physical damage.
- We have been in business for over 25 Years in the same retail location
- 99% Positive feedback rating on eBay
- We offer FREE phone support Monday-Saturday 9AM-5PM PST at 559-264-9111
- If we do not have the item online we do have it in our store, message us
All items must be returned in the same condition received. If the item was attempted to be installed and wires are cut this renders the product nonrefundable. Some remote controls are not returnable if the code was “scratched” in. We require a RA# for all returned items, items without a RA# will be refused. Please contact us using eBay messages to acquire your RA#. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and must be sent back with the original packaging. The return shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer. We do offer FREE technical support on select items; please understand that this is for troubleshooting only. If you would like an install diagram or tech sheet please contact us through eBay messages. We do recommend soldering all wires. We do not offer support if T-taps were used. We do not offer step by step instructions on how to install your product. We do recommend professional installation on all hardwired systems.