The Title Is Only A Search For Our Products We Offer, Please Read Description Below
- 1-Way Keyless Entry Car Alarm System with Remote Start
- 1000′ range
- 4-Button Transmitter with LED light
- 4-button sidekick remote control transmitter
- 6-tone siren
- Dual stage shock sensor triggers the alarm siren when impact is detected
- Starter kill switch prevents vehicle from starting when alarm is armed
- Remote start compatible with diesel engines and manual transmissions
- Aux mode allows you to customize the system to control features like window roll-down and turning on the radio
We accept all major credit cards with PayPal.
Please pay within 3 days of purchase.
We Ship within the continental US. We offer FREE shipping on all listing. We ship with USPS or Fedex.
We do ship world wide using eBay Global Shipping Program. (Fee’s Apply)
California residents please ADD 8.23% sales tax.
Comes with a 1 year J’s Alarms warranty on manufacture defects.
Does not cover water damage or physical damage.
› We have been in business for over 20 Years in the same retail location
› 99% Positive feedback rating on eBay
› We offer FREE phone support Monday-Saturday 9AM-5PM PST 559-264-9111
› If we do not have the item online we do have it in our store, message us
All items must be returned in the same condition received. If the item was attempted to be installed and wires are cut this renders the product nonrefundable. Some remote controls are not returnable if the code was “scratched” in. We require a RA# for all returned items, items without a RA# will be refused. Please contact us using eBay messages to acquire your RA#. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and must be sent back with the original packaging. The return shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer. We do offer FREE technical support on select items; please understand that this is for troubleshooting only. If you would like an install diagram or tech sheet please contact us through eBay messages. We do recommend soldering all wires. We do not offer support if T-taps were used. We do not offer step by step instructions on how to install your product. We do recommend professional installation on all hardwired systems.