Why spend money on a new remote when you can just replace the case? Is your remote control in good working order but the case is cracked? You don’t have to replace the whole transmitter. You can save a lot of money by just replacing the case. It’s easy to do. Full instructions are included. The Viper Case DOES NOT INCLUDE THE LITTLE SCREW – You will need to retain it from your old remote.
- Replacement Case for Viper Remote Model 7756V
- DOES NOT FIT other models even if it looks similar
- NOT a working remote – this is a replacement cover to replace a cracked shell on an otherwise working remote
- Contains front piece, back piece, metal frame, key ring and side buttons
- Contains detailed instructions for retrieving a working circuit board from a damaged case and reinstallation into this new case
Does not cover water damage or physical damage.
- We have been in business for over 25 Years in the same retail location
- 99% Positive feedback rating on eBay
- We offer FREE phone support Monday-Saturday 9AM-5PM PST at 559-264-9111
- If we do not have the item online we do have it in our store, message us
All items must be returned in the same condition received. If the item was attempted to be installed and wires are cut this renders the product nonrefundable. Some remote controls are not returnable if the code was “scratched” in. We require a RA# for all returned items, items without a RA# will be refused. Please contact us using eBay messages to acquire your RA#. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and must be sent back with the original packaging. The return shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer. We do offer FREE technical support on select items; please understand that this is for troubleshooting only. If you would like an install diagram or tech sheet please contact us through eBay messages. We do recommend soldering all wires. We do not offer support if T-taps were used. We do not offer step by step instructions on how to install your product. We do recommend professional installation on all hardwired systems.