Your new car may feature keyless entry, but most likely doesn’t offer much in the way of security protection or remote starting. Code Alarm’s CA6154 security system protects your car and its contents with an impact sensor and alarm, so unwanted intrusions won’t be a worry anymore. Plus, it adds the convenience of remote starting — you can start your car from up to 2500 feet away in winter or summer, and have it at a comfortable temperature when you get in. This remote start system works with diesel and hybrid vehicles too.
- automotive remote start and security system
- Remote Start function is for fuel injected, diesel, and hybrid vehicles with automatic transmission only
- two 4-button transmitters
- range: up to 2500 feet
- dual-stage impact sensor — chirps when the vehicle’s bumped and sets off the alarm with further violations
- 125 dB weatherproof siren
- starter interrupt
- one auxiliary channel
- anti-carjacking protection
- ignition-activated doorlocks
- valet mode overrides alarm
- silent arm and disarm
Does not cover water damage or physical damage.
- We have been in business for over 25 Years in the same retail location
- 99% Positive feedback rating on eBay
- We offer FREE phone support Monday-Saturday 9AM-5PM PST at 559-264-9111
- If we do not have the item online we do have it in our store, message us
All items must be returned in the same condition received. If the item was attempted to be installed and wires are cut this renders the product nonrefundable. Some remote controls are not returnable if the code was “scratched” in. We require a RA# for all returned items, items without a RA# will be refused. Please contact us using eBay messages to acquire your RA#. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and must be sent back with the original packaging. The return shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer. We do offer FREE technical support on select items; please understand that this is for troubleshooting only. If you would like an install diagram or tech sheet please contact us through eBay messages. We do recommend soldering all wires. We do not offer support if T-taps were used. We do not offer step by step instructions on how to install your product. We do recommend professional installation on all hardwired systems.